Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pirates of the Carribean 3 OST


(AP) - The remix of My Oh My, performed by the QUINCY ROCKERS, has been selected as the soundtrack for the Disney Movie - Pirates of the Carribean 3 Dead Man's Chest.

Speaking from his office in Hollywood, Executive Soundtrack producer of Pirates 3, Jerry Bruckheimer, said "the moment I heard their rendition of the song, I knew this has to be it. This remix will definitely add depth and dimmension to my movie to captivate the audience and tug at their heartstrings."

Currently, My Oh My is no.1 on the UK billboard charts.



The music video of the QUINCY ROCKERS' rendition of My Oh My (originally sang by Aqua) features members disguising themselves as pirates. This is definitely one of the best marketing gimmicks by their company to publicise their well-known hit which will be the original soundtrack of Pirates3. Apparently, diehard fans of the QUINCY ROCKERS are rushing to get tickets for the movie, just to hear the music played by the band.

No comments: